• Rape Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of seizing and carrying away by force; violent seizure; robbery.
- (n.) One of six divisions of the county of Sussex, England, intermediate between a hundred and a shire.
- (n.) Sexual connection with a woman without her consent. See Age of consent, under Consent, n.
- (n.) A name given to a variety or to varieties of a plant of the turnip kind, grown for seeds and herbage. The seeds are used for the production of rape oil, and to a limited extent for the food of cage birds.
- (v. t.) To commit rape upon; to ravish.
- (n.) A filter containing the above refuse, used in clarifying and perfecting malt, vinegar, etc.
- (n.) The refuse stems and skins of grapes or raisins from which the must has been expressed in wine making.
- (n.) Fruit, as grapes, plucked from the cluster.
- (n.) That which is snatched away.
- (v. i.) To rob; to pillage.
- (n.) Movement, as in snatching; haste; hurry.
• Rapeful Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Given to the commission of rape.
- (a.) Violent.