• React Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To act or perform a second time; to do over again; as, to react a play; the same scenes were reacted at Rome.
- (v. i.) To act upon each other; to exercise a reciprocal or a reverse effect, as two or more chemical agents; to act in opposition.
- (v. i.) To return an impulse or impression; to resist the action of another body by an opposite force; as, every body reacts on the body that impels it from its natural state.
• Reactance coil Definition & Synonyms
- () A choking coil.
• Reactionary Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Being, causing, or favoring reaction; as, reactionary movements.
- (n.) One who favors reaction, or seeks to undo political progress or revolution.