• Reader Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who reads manuscripts offered for publication and advises regarding their merit.
- (n.) A proof reader.
- (n.) A book containing a selection of extracts for exercises in reading; an elementary book for practice in a language; a reading book.
- (n.) One who reads much; one who is studious.
- (n.) One whose distinctive office is to read prayers in a church.
- (n.) One who reads lectures on scientific subjects.
- (n.) One who reads.
• Readership Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The office of reader.