• Reckon Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To conclude, as by an enumeration and balancing of chances; hence, to think; to suppose; -- followed by an objective clause; as, I reckon he wont try that again.
- (v. i.) To make an enumeration or computation; to engage in numbering or computing.
- (v. i.) To come to an accounting; to make up accounts; to settle; to examine and strike the balance of debt and credit; to adjust relations of desert or penalty.
- (v. t.) To count; to enumerate; to number; also, to compute; to calculate.
- (v. t.) To count as in a number, rank, or series; to estimate by rank or quality; to place by estimation; to account; to esteem; to repute.
- (v. t.) To charge, attribute, or adjudge to one, as having a certain quality or value.
• Reckoner Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who reckons or computes; also, a book of calculations, tables, etc., to assist in reckoning.