• Recompense Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To render an equivalent to, for service, loss, etc.; to requite; to remunerate; to compensate.
- (n.) An equivalent returned for anything done, suffered, or given; compensation; requital; suitable return.
- (v. t.) To give in return; to pay back; to pay, as something earned or deserved.
- (v. t.) To return an equivalent for; to give compensation for; to atone for; to pay for.
- (v. i.) To give recompense; to make amends or requital.
• Recompensed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Recompense
• Recompensement Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Recompense; requital.