• Recorder Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who records; specifically, a person whose official duty it is to make a record of writings or transactions.
- (n.) The title of the chief judical officer of some cities and boroughs; also, of the chief justice of an East Indian settlement. The Recorder of London is judge of the Lord Mayors Court, and one of the commissioners of the Central Criminal Court.
- (n.) A kind of wind instrument resembling the flageolet.
• Recordership Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The office of a recorder.