• Reflexed Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Bent backward or outward.
• Reflex Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Reflection; the light reflected from an illuminated surface to one in shade.
- (v. t.) To bend back; to turn back.
- (a.) Of, pertaining to, or produced by, stimulus or excitation without the necessary intervention of consciousness.
- (a.) Directed back; attended by reflection; retroactive; introspective.
- (n.) An involuntary movement produced by reflex action.
- (a.) Produced in reaction, in resistance, or in return.
- (v. t.) To reflect.