• Reform Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To return to a good state; to amend or correct ones own character or habits; as, a man of settled habits of vice will seldom reform.
- (n.) Amendment of what is defective, vicious, corrupt, or depraved; reformation; as, reform of elections; reform of government.
- (v. t.) To put into a new and improved form or condition; to restore to a former good state, or bring from bad to good; to change from worse to better; to amend; to correct; as, to reform a profligate man; to reform corrupt manners or morals.
• Reformade Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A reformado.