• Regaling Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Regale
• Regal Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A small portable organ, played with one hand, the bellows being worked with the other, -- used in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a king; kingly; royal; as, regal authority, pomp, or sway.
• Regale Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A prerogative of royalty.
- (v. i.) To feast; t/ fare sumtuously.
- (v. t.) A sumptuous repast; a banquet.
- (v. t.) To enerta/n in a regal or sumptuous manner; to enrtertain with something that delights; to gratify; to refresh; as, to regale the taste, the eye, or the ear.