• Regenerate Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Reproduced.
- (v. t.) Hence, to make a radical change for the better in the character or condition of; as, to regenerate society.
- (a.) Born anew; become Christian; renovated in heart; changed from a natural to a spiritual state.
- (v. t.) To cause to be spiritually born anew; to cause to become a Christian; to convert from sin to holiness; to implant holy affections in the heart of.
- (v. t.) To generate or produce anew; to reproduce; to give new life, strength, or vigor to.
• Regenerateness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality or state of being rgenerate.