• Regimen Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) a systematic course of diet, etc., pursed with a view to improving or preserving the health, or for the purpose of attaining some particular effect, as a reduction of flesh; -- sometimes used synonymously with hygiene.
- (n.) Orderly government; system of order; adminisration.
- (n.) The word or words governed.
- (n.) A syntactical relation between words, as when one depends on another and is regulated by it in respect to case or mood; government.
- (n.) Any regulation or remedy which is intended to produce beneficial effects by gradual operation
• Regimented Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Regiment