• Rehearse Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To recite or repeat in private for experiment and improvement, before a public representation; as, to rehearse a tragedy.
- (v. i.) To recite or repeat something for practice.
- (v. t.) To repeat, as what has been already said; to tell over again; to recite.
- (v. t.) To narrate; to relate; to tell.
- (v. t.) To cause to rehearse; to instruct by rehearsal.
• Rehearsed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Rehearse
• Rehearser Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who rehearses.