• Related Definition & Synonyms
- (p. p. & a.) Narrated; told.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Relate
- (p. p. & a.) Standing in relation or connection; as, the electric and magnetic forcec are closely related.
- (p. p. & a.) Allied by kindred; connected by blood or alliance, particularly by consanguinity; as, persons related in the first or second degree.
- (p. p. & a.) Same as Relative, 4.
• Relate Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To refer; to ascribe, as to a source.
- (v. t.) To recount; to narrate; to tell over.
- (v. i.) To make reference; to take account.
- (v. i.) To stand in some relation; to have bearing or concern; to pertain; to refer; -- with to.
- (v. t.) To bring back; to restore.
- (v. t.) To ally by connection or kindred.
• Relatedness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state or condition of being related; relationship; affinity.