• Relic Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Hence, a memorial; anything preserved in remembrance; as, relics of youthful days or friendships.
- (n.) That which remains; that which is left after loss or decay; a remaining portion; a remnant.
- (n.) The body from which the soul has departed; a corpse; especially, the body, or some part of the body, of a deceased saint or martyr; -- usually in the plural when referring to the whole body.
• Reliction Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A leaving dry; a recession of the sea or other water, leaving dry land; land left uncovered by such recession.
• Relicted Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Left uncovered, as land by recession of water.