• Remember Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To put in mind; to remind; -- also used reflexively and impersonally.
- (v. t.) To have ( a notion or idea) come into the mind again, as previously perceived, known, or felt; to have a renewed apprehension of; to bring to mind again; to think of again; to recollect; as, I remember the fact; he remembers the events of his childhood; I cannot remember dates.
- (v. t.) To recall to the mind of another, as in the friendly messages, remember me to him, he wishes to be remembered to you, etc.
- (v. i.) To execise or have the power of memory; as, some remember better than others.
- (v. t.) To mention.
- (v. t.) To be capable of recalling when required; to keep in mind; to be continually aware or thoughtful of; to preserve fresh in the memory; to attend to; to think of with gratitude, affection, respect, or any other emotion.
• Rememberable Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Capable or worthy of being remembered.
• Remembering Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Remember