• Rendezvous Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To bring together at a certain place; to cause to be assembled.
- (n.) A place appointed for a meeting, or at which persons customarily meet.
- (n.) Especially, the appointed place for troops, or for the ships of a fleet, to assemble; also, a place for enlistment.
- (n.) Retreat; refuge.
- (n.) A meeting by appointment.
- (v. i.) To assemble or meet at a particular place.
• Rendezvousing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Rendezvous
• Rendezvoused Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. &. p. p.) of Rendezvous