• Renew Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To repeat; to go over again.
- (v. t.) To make new spiritually; to regenerate.
- (v. t.) To make new again; to restore to freshness, perfection, or vigor; to give new life to; to rejuvenate; to re/stablish; to recreate; to rebuild.
- (v. i.) To become new, or as new; to grow or begin again.
- (v. t.) To begin again; to recommence.
- (v. t.) Specifically, to substitute for (an old obligation or right) a new one of the same nature; to continue in force; to make again; as, to renew a lease, note, or patent.
• Renewedness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state of being renewed.