• Rente Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) In France, interest payable by government on indebtedness; the bonds, shares, stocks, etc., which represent government indebtedness.
• Renter Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who rents or leases an estate; -- usually said of a lessee or tenant.
- (v. t.) To restore the original design of, by working in new warp; -- said with reference to tapestry.
- (v. t.) To sew together so that the seam is scarcely visible; to sew up with skill and nicety; to finedraw.
• Renterer Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who renters.