• Repay Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To pay back; to refund; as, to repay money borrowed or advanced.
- (v. t.) To pay anew, or a second time, as a debt.
- (v. t.) To make return or requital for; to recompense; -- in a good or bad sense; as, to repay kindness; to repay an injury.
• Repayment Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The money or other thing repaid.
- (n.) The act of repaying; reimbursement.
• Repayable Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Capable of being, or proper to be , repaid; due; as, a loan repayable in ten days; services repayable in kind.