• Reputed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Repute
• Repute Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Specifically: Good character or reputation; credit or honor derived from common or public opinion; -- opposed to disrepute.
- (v. t.) To hold in thought; to account; to estimate; to hold; to think; to reckon.
- (n.) Character reputed or attributed; reputation, whether good or bad; established opinion; public estimate.
• Reputedly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In common opinion or estimation; by repute.