• Resident Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A diplomatic representative who resides at a foreign court; -- a term usualy applied to ministers of a rank inferior to that of ambassadors. See the Note under Minister, 4.
- (a.) Dwelling, or having an abode, in a place for a continued length of time; residing on ones own estate; -- opposed to nonresident; as, resident in the city or in the country.
- (a.) Fixed; stable; certain.
- (n.) One who resides or dwells in a place for some time.
• Residentship Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The office or condition of a resident.
• Residenter Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A resident.