• Resigned Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Submissive; yielding; not disposed to resist or murmur.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Resign
• Resign Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To relinquish; to abandon.
- (v. t.) To commit to the care of; to consign.
- (v. t.) To sign back; to return by a formal act; to yield to another; to surrender; -- said especially of office or emolument. Hence, to give up; to yield; to submit; -- said of the wishes or will, or of something valued; -- also often used reflexively.
• Resignedly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) With submission.