• Resolute Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t. & i.) Convinced; satisfied; sure.
- (v. t. & i.) Having a decided purpose; determined; resolved; fixed in a determination; hence, bold; firm; steady.
- (v. t. & i.) Resolving, or explaining; as, the Resolute Doctor Durand.
- (n.) Redelivery; repayment.
- (n.) One who is resolute; hence, a desperado.
• Resolutely Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a resolute manner; with fixed purpose; boldly; firmly; steadily; with perseverance.
• Resoluteness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality of being resolute.