• Resounded Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Resound
• Resound Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To sound loudly; as, his voice resounded far.
- (v. i.) To echo or reverberate; to be resonant; as, the earth resounded with his praise.
- (v. i.) To be filled with sound; to ring; as, the woods resound with song.
- (v. i.) To be mentioned much and loudly.
- (n.) Return of sound; echo.
- (v. t.) To throw back, or return, the sound of; to echo; to reverberate.
- (v. i.) To be echoed; to be sent back, as sound.
- (v. t.) To praise or celebrate with the voice, or the sound of instruments; to extol with sounds; to spread the fame of.