• Restoration Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That which is restored or renewed.
- (n.) The state of being restored; recovery of health, strength, etc.; as, restoration from sickness.
- (n.) The act of restoring or bringing back to a former place, station, or condition; the fact of being restored; renewal; reestablishment; as, the restoration of friendship between enemies; the restoration of peace after war.
• Restorationer Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A Restorationist.
• Restorationist Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who believes in a temporary future punishment and a final restoration of all to the favor and presence of God; a Universalist.