• Restored Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Restore
• Restore Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To renew; to reestablish; as, to restore harmony among those who are variance.
- (v. t.) To bring back to its former state; to bring back from a state of ruin, decay, disease, or the like; to repair; to renew; to recover.
- (n.) Restoration.
- (v. t.) To bring back from a state of injury or decay, or from a changed condition; as, to restore a painting, statue, etc.
- (v. t.) To give in place of, or as satisfaction for.
- (v. t.) To form a picture or model of, as of something lost or mutilated; as, to restore a ruined building, city, or the like.
- (v. t.) To make good; to make amends for.
- (v. t.) To give or bring back, as that which has been lost., or taken away; to bring back to the owner; to replace.