• Resurrect Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To take from the grave; to disinter.
- (v. t.) To reanimate; to restore to life; to bring to view (that which was forgotten or lost).
• Resurrection Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The cause or exemplar of a rising from the dead.
- (n.) Especially, the rising again from the dead; the resumption of life by the dead; as, the resurrection of Jesus Christ; the general resurrection of all the dead at the Day of Judgment.
- (n.) A rising again; the resumption of vigor.
- (n.) State of being risen from the dead; future state.