• Retent Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That which is retained.
• Retention Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The power of retaining; retentiveness.
- (n.) The act of withholding; retraint; reserve.
- (n.) Place of custody or confinement.
- (n.) That which contains something, as a tablet; a //// of preserving impressions.
- (n.) The act of retaining, or the state of being ratined.
- (n.) The right of withholding a debt, or of retaining property until a debt due to the person claiming the right be duly paid; a lien.