• Retrieve Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To recall; to bring back.
- (n.) A seeking again; a discovery.
- (v. t.) To find again; to recover; to regain; to restore from loss or injury; as, to retrieve ones character; to retrieve independence.
- (v. t.) To remedy the evil consequence of, to repair, as a loss or damadge.
- (n.) The recovery of game once sprung; -- an old sporting term.
- (v. i.) To discover and bring in game that has been killed or wounded; as, a dog naturally inclined to retrieve.
• Retrievement Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Retrieval.
• Retrieved Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Retrieve