• Reveal Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) Specifically, to communicate (that which could not be known or discovered without divine or supernatural instruction or agency).
- (n.) The side of an opening for a window, doorway, or the like, between the door frame or window frame and the outer surface of the wall; or, where the opening is not filled with a door, etc., the whole thickness of the wall; the jamb.
- (v. t.) To make known (that which has been concealed or kept secret); to unveil; to disclose; to show.
- (n.) A revealing; a disclosure.
• Revealed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Reveal
• Revealer Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who, or that which, reveals.