• Reverence Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Profound respect and esteem mingled with fear and affection, as for a holy being or place; the disposition to revere; veneration.
- (n.) The act of revering; a token of respect or veneration; an obeisance.
- (n.) That which deserves or exacts manifestations of reverence; reverend character; dignity; state.
- (n.) A person entitled to be revered; -- a title applied to priests or other ministers with the pronouns his or your; sometimes poetically to a father.
- (v. t.) To regard or treat with reverence; to regard with respect and affection mingled with fear; to venerate.
• Reverenced Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Reverence