• Revise Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To compare (a proof) with a previous proof of the same matter, and mark again such errors as have not been corrected in the type.
- (n.) A second proof sheet; a proof sheet taken after the first or a subsequent correction.
- (n.) A review; a revision.
- (v. t.) To review, alter, and amend; as, to revise statutes; to revise an agreement; to revise a dictionary.
- (v. t.) To look at again for the detection of errors; to reexamine; to review; to look over with care for correction; as, to revise a writing; to revise a translation.
• Reviser Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who revises.
• Revised Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Revise