• Rewarded Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Reward
• Reward Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That which is given in return for good or evil done or received; esp., that which is offered or given in return for some service or attainment, as for excellence in studies, for the return of something lost, etc.; recompense; requital.
- (n.) Compensation or remuneration for services; a sum of money paid or taken for doing, or forbearing to do, some act.
- (v. t.) To give in return, whether good or evil; -- commonly in a good sense; to requite; to recompense; to repay; to compensate.
- (n.) Regard; respect; consideration.
- (n.) Hence, the fruit of ones labor or works.