• Rhomb Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An equilateral parallelogram, or quadrilateral figure whose sides are equal and the opposite sides parallel. The angles may be unequal, two being obtuse and two acute, as in the cut, or the angles may be equal, in which case it is usually called a square.
- (n.) A rhombohedron.
• Rhombohedral Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Related to the rhombohedron; presenting the form of a rhombohedron, or a form derivable from a rhombohedron; relating to a system of forms including the rhombohedron and scalenohedron.
• Rhomboganoid Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A ganoid fish having rhombic enameled scales; one of the Rhomboganoidei.