• Rhythming Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Writing rhythm; verse making.
• Rhythm Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A division of lines into short portions by a regular succession of arses and theses, or percussions and remissions of voice on words or syllables.
- (n.) Movement in musical time, with periodical recurrence of accent; the measured beat or pulse which marks the character and expression of the music; symmetry of movement and accent.
- (n.) The harmonious flow of vocal sounds.
- (n.) In the widest sense, a dividing into short portions by a regular succession of motions, impulses, sounds, accents, etc., producing an agreeable effect, as in music poetry, the dance, or the like.