• Rind Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The external covering or coat, as of flesh, fruit, trees, etc.; skin; hide; bark; peel; shell.
- (v. t.) To remove the rind of; to bark.
• Rindle Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A small water course or gutter.
• Rinderpest Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A highly contagious distemper or murrain, affecting neat cattle, and less commonly sheep and goats; -- called also cattle plague, Russian cattle plague, and steppe murrain.
• Rindless Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Destitute of a rind.