• Ritual Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A book containing the rites to be observed.
- (n.) A prescribed form of performing divine service in a particular church or communion; as, the Jewish ritual.
- (n.) Hence, the code of ceremonies observed by an organization; as, the ritual of the freemasons.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to rites or ritual; as, ritual service or sacrifices; the ritual law.
• Ritualist Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One skilled un, or attached to, a ritual; one who advocates or practices ritualism.
• Ritualistic Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Pertaining to, or in accordance with, a ritual; adhering to ritualism.