• Robin Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Any one of several species of Australian warblers of the genera Petroica, Melanadrays, and allied genera; as, the scarlet-breasted robin (Petroica mullticolor).
- (n.) A small European singing bird (Erythacus rubecula), having a reddish breast; -- called also robin redbreast, robinet, and ruddock.
- (n.) An American singing bird (Merula migratoria), having the breast chestnut, or dull red. The upper parts are olive-gray, the head and tail blackish. Called also robin redbreast, and migratory thrush.
- (n.) Any one of several Asiatic birds; as, the Indian robins. See Indian robin, below.
• Robin Goodfellow Definition & Synonyms
- () A celebrated fairy; Puck. See Puck.
• Robing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Robe
- (n.) The act of putting on a robe.