• Roller Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A long cylinder on which something is rolled up; as, the roller of a man.
- (n.) A bandage; a fillet; properly, a long and broad bandage used in surgery.
- (n.) One of series of long, heavy waves which roll in upon a coast, sometimes in calm weather.
- (n.) A long, belt-formed towel, to be suspended on a rolling cylinder; -- called also roller towel.
- (n.) A small wheel, as of a caster, a roller skate, etc.
- (n.) One who, or that which, rolls; especially, a cylinder, sometimes grooved, of wood, stone, metal, etc., used in husbandry and the arts.
- (n.) A cylinder coated with a composition made principally of glue and molassess, with which forms of type are inked previously to taking an impression from them.
- (n.) Any species of small ground snakes of the family Tortricidae.
- (n.) ANy insect whose larva rolls up leaves; a leaf roller. see Tortrix.
- (n.) Any one of numerous species of Old World picarian birds of the family Coraciadae. The name alludes to their habit of suddenly turning over or "tumbling" in flight.
• Roller bearing Definition & Synonyms
- () A bearing containing friction rollers.