• Room Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Spacious; roomy.
- (n.) Place or position in society; office; rank; post; station; also, a place or station once belonging to, or occupied by, another, and vacated.
- (n.) Especially, space in a building or ship inclosed or set apart by a partition; an apartment or chamber.
- (n.) Possibility of admission; ability to admit; opportunity to act; fit occasion; as, to leave room for hope.
- (v. i.) To occupy a room or rooms; to lodge; as, they arranged to room together.
- (n.) Unobstructed spase; space which may be occupied by or devoted to any object; compass; extent of place, great or small; as, there is not room for a house; the table takes up too much room.
- (n.) A particular portion of space appropriated for occupancy; a place to sit, stand, or lie; a seat.
• Roominess Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality or state of being roomy; spaciousness; as, the roominess of a hall.
• Roomthy Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Roomy; spacious.