• Roundabout Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Circuitous; going round; indirect; as, roundabout speech.
- (n.) A dance performed in a circle.
- (n.) A short, close jacket worn by boys, sailors, etc.
- (n.) A state or scene of constant change, or of recurring labor and vicissitude.
- (a.) Encircling; enveloping; comprehensive.
- (n.) A horizontal wheel or frame, commonly with wooden horses, etc., on which children ride; a merry-go-round.
• Roundaboutness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The quality of being roundabout; circuitousness.