• Rud Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Ruddle; red ocher.
- (n.) The rudd.
- (v. t.) To make red.
- (n.) Redness; blush.
• Ruddily Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a ruddy manner.
• Ruderary Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of or pertaining to rubbish..
• Rudiment Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To furnish with first principles or rules; to insrtuct in the rudiments.
- (n.) That which is unformed or undeveloped; the principle which lies at the bottom of any development; an unfinished beginning.
- (n.) Hence, an element or first principle of any art or science; a beginning of any knowledge; a first step.
- (n.) An imperfect organ or part, or one which is never developed.