• Safety Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A safety touchdown.
- (n.) Short for Safety bicycle.
- (n.) Freedom from whatever exposes one to danger or from liability to cause danger or harm; safeness; hence, the quality of making safe or secure, or of giving confidence, justifying trust, insuring against harm or loss, etc.
- (n.) Preservation from escape; close custody.
- (n.) The condition or state of being safe; freedom from danger or hazard; exemption from hurt, injury, or loss.
- (n.) Same as Safety touchdown, below.
• Safety bicycle Definition & Synonyms
- () A bicycle with equal or nearly equal wheels, usually 28 inches diameter, driven by pedals connected to the rear (driving) wheel by a multiplying gear.