• Sangu Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The Abyssinian ox (Bos / Bibos, Africanus), noted for the great length of its horns. It has a hump on its back.
• Sanguification Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The production of blood; the conversion of the products of digestion into blood; hematosis.
• Sanguinary Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) The yarrow.
- (a.) The Sanguinaria.
- (a.) Bloodthirsty; cruel; eager to shed blood.
- (a.) Attended with much bloodshed; bloody; murderous; as, a sanguinary war, contest, or battle.