Sar Zameen in English
Sar Zameen meaning in Urdu to English is Land Sar Zameen. Sar Zameen synonym word is Bring, Commonwealth, Country, Demesne and Domain. Similar words of Sar Zameen are also commonly used in daily talks like Panah, Gardan urana, Sar ki khushki, and Sar katna.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Land Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The mainland, in distinction from islands.
- (n.) The ground or floor.
- (n.) The lap of the strakes in a clinker-built boat; the lap of plates in an iron vessel; -- called also landing.
- (n.) The inhabitants of a nation or people.
- (n.) In any surface prepared with indentations, perforations, or grooves, that part of the surface which is not so treated, as the level part of a millstone between the furrows, or the surface of the bore of a rifled gun between the grooves.
- (n.) Any portion, large or small, of the surface of the earth, considered by itself, or as belonging to an individual or a people, as a country, estate, farm, or tract.
- (n.) Ground, in respect to its nature or quality; soil; as, wet land; good or bad land.
- (n.) The solid part of the surface of the earth; -- opposed to water as constituting a part of such surface, especially to oceans and seas; as, to sight land after a long voyage.
- (n.) Urine. See Lant.
- (v. t.) To catch and bring to shore; to capture; as, to land a fish.
- (n.) Any ground, soil, or earth whatsoever, as meadows, pastures, woods, etc., and everything annexed to it, whether by nature, as trees, water, etc., or by the hand of man, as buildings, fences, etc.; real estate.
- (v. i.) To go on shore from a ship or boat; to disembark; to come to the end of a course.
- (v. t.) To set down after conveying; to cause to fall, alight, or reach; to bring to the end of a course; as, he landed the quoit near the stake; to be thrown from a horse and landed in the mud; to land one in difficulties or mistakes.
- (n.) The ground left unplowed between furrows; any one of several portions into which a field is divided for convenience in plowing.
- (v. t.) To set or put on shore from a ship or other water craft; to disembark; to debark.
Sar Zameen Meaning in English
Urdu Word sar zameen is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. sar zameen meaning in English is Land سر زمین. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. sar zameen word meaning along with sar zameen definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of sar zameen, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of sar zameen in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Panah, Gardan urana, Sar ki khushki, and Sar katna are similar words of sar zameen. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary