• Sat Definition & Synonyms
- () imp. of Sit.
- (p. p.) of Sit
- (imp.) of Sit
• Satisfaction Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of satisfying, or the state of being satisfied; gratification of desire; contentment in possession and enjoyment; repose of mind resulting from compliance with its desires or demands.
- (n.) Settlement of a claim, due, or demand; payment; indemnification; adequate compensation.
- (n.) That which satisfies or gratifies; atonement.
• Satisfyingly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) So as to satisfy; satisfactorily.