• Scandalous Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Disgraceful to reputation; bringing shame or infamy; opprobrious; as, a scandalous crime or vice.
- (a.) Defamatory; libelous; as, a scandalous story.
- (a.) Giving offense to the conscience or moral feelings; exciting reprobation; calling out condemnation.
• Scandalously Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) With a disposition to impute immorality or wrong.
- (adv.) In a manner to give offense; shamefully.
• Scandalousness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Quality of being scandalous.