• Scorn Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Extreme and lofty contempt; haughty disregard; that disdain which springs from the opinion of the utter meanness and unworthiness of an object.
- (n.) To treat with extreme contempt; to make the object of insult; to mock; to scoff at; to deride.
- (v. i.) To scoff; to mock; to show contumely, derision, or reproach; to act disdainfully.
- (n.) An object of extreme disdain, contempt, or derision.
- (n.) To hold in extreme contempt; to reject as unworthy of regard; to despise; to contemn; to disdain.
- (n.) An act or expression of extreme contempt.
• Scornful Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Full of scorn or contempt; contemptuous; disdainful.
- (a.) Treated with scorn; exciting scorn.