• Scrabbling Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Scrabble
• Scrabble Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To mark with irregular lines or letters; to scribble; as, to scrabble paper.
- (n.) The act of scrabbling; a moving upon the hands and knees; a scramble; also, a scribble.
- (v. t.) To scrape, paw, or scratch with the hands; to proceed by clawing with the hands and feet; to scramble; as, to scrabble up a cliff or a tree.
- (v. t.) To make irregular, crooked, or unmeaning marks; to scribble; to scrawl.