• Scrap Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) Specifically, a fragment of something written or printed; a brief excerpt; an unconnected extract.
- (v. t.) Same as Scrap iron, below.
- (v. t.) The crisp substance that remains after drying out animal fat; as, pork scraps.
- (v. t.) Something scraped off; hence, a small piece; a bit; a fragment; a detached, incomplete portion.
• Scrapepenny Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who gathers and hoards money in trifling sums; a miser.
• Scrapbook Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A blank book in which extracts cut from books and papers may be pasted and kept.